|Opponent||Date / Time|
|Hannibal-LaGrange||Thursday, Jan. 13 / 7:00 PM||Game Notes||Live Stats||Live Video||Tickets|
- The Cougars lead the all-time series, 68-12.
- CC is on a five-game win-streak against the Trojans.
- Hannibal-LaGrange has not won in Columbia since Feb. 16, 2010 (75-73).
- Hannibal-LaGrange won their last game, 85-61, against Harris-Stowe on Tuesday.
- HLGU has not won back-to-back games since the 2019-20 season – defeated St. Louis Pharmacy (now Health Sciences & Pharmacy), 87-86 and Lindenwood-Belleville (Ill.), 96-73.
- CC fell to Missouri Baptist, 72-62, in their last game.
- The Cougars are 5-4 following a loss this season.
- The Trojans are averaging 61.9 points per game, which is second to last in the AMC, while Columbia is score 79.7 points per game, the second most in the league.
- This matchup features two of the top three free throw shooting teams in conference play – CC is second at 77.5-percent (4 AMC games) and HLGU is third at 73.4 (5 games).
- With a win and a William Woods loss to Central Baptist, the Cougars would move into third-place in the AMC standings.
- Ticketing in the Arena of Southwell Complex will be limited to one-third capacity in order to allow for more social distancing between stable groups.
- Season ticket holders WILL NOT be affected, as their tickets are included in the new capacity limit.
- Remaining single-game tickets will go on sale 48 hours prior to the start of a contest.
- Students, Faculty, and Staff may claim tickets as normal (Sunday before the game) using their designated passcodes.
- All tickets MUST be purchased in advance using this link: https://bit.ly/2WkUpLz
- Fans are strongly encouraged to wear masks while attending.
The Columbia College Athletics Department will continue to monitor health conditions and recommendations and will adapt the policies as needed.
This article is provided by Columbia Cougar Athletics