COLUMBIA, Mo. – Mizzou Volleyball (3-14, 0-4 SEC) returns home for their match against Alabama (8-9, 0-5 SEC) on Wednesday, Oct. 13, inside the Hearnes Center. First serve is set for 6:30 p.m. CT.
The bout against the Crimson Tide will air on the SEC Network+.
- Mizzou leads the all-time series over Alabama, 13-3.
- The two sides met twice last fall, with the Tigers taking a pair of victories in Tuscaloosa.
- Mizzou is currently riding a nine-match winning streak over Alabama, dating back to the 2015 season. Mizzou has claimed four consecutive wins in matches taking place at home.
LAST time out
- Junior Anna Dixon led the Tigers with eight kills. Both graduate student Brynn Carlson and Freshman Kaylee Cox produced another seven kills for the Tigers.
- Dixon also led the team in digs with 12, while Sophomore Emily Brown and Cox put up eight digs each for the Tigers.
- At the net, Freshman Kayla Burbage put away five blocks with one of those being a solo block, while Cox contributed four blocks.
- Graduate Student Nicole Alford dished out 16 assists, while Freshman Addison Lyon dished out another 15.