It is time for the annual Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trax 5K
A 5K for the whole family on Thanksgiving morning to benefit the charity of your choice.
The Advanced Radiology Turkey Trax 5K gives you something active to do before you stuff yourself with turkey. Get registered now.
Event Date: Thursday, November 24, 2011
Start Times: 8:30 am
Event Location: Rock Bridge High School, Columbia MO – Click here for directions. Event Classification: Road Race
Event Distances: 5K = 3.1 Miles
Individual Entry Fee = $27 Prior to 11/18/11
• Individual Entry Fee = $32 After 11/18/11
• Children under 12 = $18 (no fee increase)
• Family Entry Fee (Friends/Family up to Four Members) = $75 (no fee increase)
• Virtual Race Entry = If you can’t make the race, help support the charity of your choice and sign up anyway! You can still pick up your event shirt at The Starting Block during the posted packet pickup hours.
The entry fee listed does not include any credit card or online processing fees.
Race Cap: 3000
Thanksgiving can challenge any routine, whether it be cooking, family events or travel. The TurkeyTrax 5K Run provides friends and family a chance to do something active before they start their traditional Thanksgiving celebration. More importantly, the TurkeyTrax Run is designed specifically to benefit a select group of local charities – you choose the one you want to support! 2011 Turkey Trax 5K Highlights:
• YOU are making a difference just by signing up! Pick which charity you want a portion of your race entry fee to be donated – Ronald McDonald House, Children’s Miracle Network, Susan G. Komen Mid-Missouri Affiliate, Rock Bridge High School Athletics, Girls On The Run, or Rainbow House!
• Leading up to the race, you will get to track how your charity is doing with our Charity Tracker.
• Each racer receives a commemorative Turkey Trax t-shirt.
• Ultramax Chip Timing and Live Results
• Post-Race Snacks & Beverages – Just enough to hold you over until the Big Feast!
• Overall & Age Group Awards – Make sure you stick around this year to claim your award.
• Be sure to hang out after the race! The Starting Block & other sponsors will provide raffle gifts!
Wednesday, November 23, 2011:
• 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Packet Pickup & New Registration @ The Starting Block
Thursday, November 24, 2011:
• 7:00 am – 8:15 am: Packet Pickup & Late Registration @ Rock Bridge High School
• 8:30 am: Race Begins
• 8:45 am: Post-Race Food Available
• 9:00 am: Awards Ceremony